Huge news! American rock band Blink-182 has just announced their first tour in almost a decade. Yes, the iconic trio – Tom DeLonge, Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker – are back at it, ready to grace fans all over again.
Blink-182’s rise to fame spread through the late 90s and early noughties, with global hits such as What’s My Age Again, All The Small Things, I Miss You, and Anthem. All songs you still hear out and about, performed at karaoke nights, etcetera etcetera.
You can absolutely expect to hear these old-school bangers live when the band comes to Australia in February 2024.
They’ll be kicking things off in Perth before hitting Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and then Brisbane. After that, Blink will head over the Tasman to play a show in both Auckland and Christchurch.
Alongside their huge world tour, which will span over 2023 and 2024, Blink-182 is also making new music, so you can learn the new songs before the tour as well as brush up on lyrics to the classics.
Be sure to check out their new single ‘Edging’ when it drops this Friday, October 14.
Blink-182 Australia and NZ tour dates 2024:
- Friday, February 9 — RAC Arena, Perth
- Sunday, February 11 — Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide
- Tuesday, February 13 — Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
- Friday, February 16 — Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney
- Monday, February 19 — Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane
- Friday, February 23 — Spark Arena, Auckland
- Monday, February 26 — Christchurch Arena, Christchurch