Coffee is pretty good as is, whack in a shot of naughty water and you’ve got yourself a damn fine espresso martini. It’s a cocktail worth celebrating, and to honour International Espresso Martini Day, there’s a festival of sorts coming to Adelaide!
From Monday 13 through to Sunday 19 March, 23 pubs across Adelaide and its surrounds where $14 Grey Goose Espresso Martinis will be offered all day, every dang day.
The Espresso Martini Festival is widespread, and the collaboration is set to be held at ALH Hotels venues which includes a number of iconic pubs from the Exeter Hotel on Rundle Street to the Ramsgate Hotel in Henley Beach.
Whether you’re keen for an afterwork pick-me-up, a casual spot with friends or a picturesque seaside pozzie for a date, there’s a place with a cheap espresso martini waiting for you.
- Beach Hotel | Seaford
- Empire Hotel | Kilburn
- Emu Hotel | Morphet Vale
- Esplanade Hotel | Brighton
- Exeter Hotel | Exeter
- Findon Hotel | Findon
- Grand Tasman Hotel | Port Lincoln
- Halfway Hotel | Beverley
- Henley Beach Hotel | Henley Beach
- Highbury Hotel | Highbury
- Norwood Hotel | Norwood
- Playford Tavern | Davoren Park
- Ramsgate Hotel | Henley Beach
- Rex Hotel | Marleston
- Royal Oak | North Adelaide
- Seacliff Beach Hotel | Seacliff
- Slug and Lettuce | Parafield Gardens
- Stockade Tavern | Salisbury
- The Archer | North Adelaide
- Tower Hotel | Magill
- Village Hotel | Golden Grove
- Watermark Glenelg | Glenelg North
- Willaston Hotel | Willaston