Due to overwhelming demand and selling-out multiple shows, Emma Memma has added more shows on her Twirly Tour of Australia – that includes Adelaide!
You might recognise Emma Memma from her days as one of The Wiggles, but these days, Emma Memma is honing in on a new generation of communication, where she and her friends navigate challenges and adventure using sign language, choreographed dance narratives, gesture, mime, singing, speaking, listening, making craft, and drawing.
Bringing visual communication to the forefront of the children’s media space, Emma Memma aims to empower the youngins through movement, creativity, inclusiveness, and friendship.
Being a huge hit with the kids, Emma Memma will be treating you to the classics on the tour like Twirly Tuesday, Wombat Wednesday, and I Love You, as well as new favourites Balancing Ballet, Thank You, and See Me Jump that all feature on Emma Memma’s YouTube channel. Plus, joining Emma on tour is Elvin Melvin!
As well as Emma’s love for performing and body expression, she continues to research integrative and accessible media for her PhD at Macquarie University – what a queen!
Emma Memma says, “We can’t wait to see you at these shows because everyone deserves to experience the joy of singing, dancing and learning sign language.
“This is the first time we are taking our live show around the country and we are so looking forward to seeing families dressing up in their favourite orange, pink and green outfits!”
Australian tour date:
- Sydney – 12 March, Big Top
- Newcastle – 13 March, Civic Theatre
- Woollongong – 14 March, Anita’s Theatre
- Gold Coast – 17 March, Lakeside Room
- Caloundra – 18 March, Kings Theatre
- Brisbane – 20 March, Princess Theatre
- Canberra – 22 March, Albert Hall
- Adelaide – 24 March, Norwood Concert Hall
- Melbourne – 26 March, Athenaeum Theatre (sold out)
- Launceston – 30 March, Tram Sheds
- Perth – 2 April, Astor Theatre
- Bunbury – 3 April, Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre
- Alice Springs – 5 April, Convention Centre
Every show on the Twirly Tour will be Auslan interpreted – nab your tickets, while they last!